Becoming a member is the first proactive step in protecting your favorite lake. For your financial support enjoy the benefits listed below, and receive three informative newsletters, the Lake Directory (includes all residents of Lake Poinsett and Lake Albert), and an LPA email subscription.
Your membership dues fund vital programs:
• Our printed publications get the word out – Join LPA Brochure, Lake Directory, Lake Living Guide
• Our “Welcome to Lake Living” Packet for new lake homeowners includes tips on protecting lake
• The annual maintenance on the four storm sirens that stand ready to alert.
• Lake water-quality testing for Chlorophyll-a, Phosphorus, Nitrogen, Nitrate/Nitrite, Ammonia, Algal Toxins, and E.coli.
• Events that connect lake-wide neighbors: Coffee Chats, Happy Hour, Lake Walk, Beach Clean-Up, Pancake Breakfast, Lake-Wide Rummage Sales, and the Annual Meeting.
• LPA newsletters, email subscription, and Facebook are all about staying informed with current lake information that could affect us, our property values, and our enjoyment of the lake. Stay Informed,
Keep In touch!