We are dedicated to preserving the health and beauty of our lake for future generations.
1. Provide learning opportunities on ways to protect water quality and fishery.
2. Utilize a strong communications network reaching all lake users.
3. Inform our lake community of local services.
4. Collaborate with other agencies to enrich healthy lake awareness and actions.
5. Build supportive and personal connections with members and community.
6. Advocate ways to protect and improve our watershed.
7. Monitor lake water quality and fishery for changing trends.
Committees change as community needs shift.
Facebook, E-mail Subscriptions,
Saturday AM Coffee Chats,
Spring Beach Clean-up,
Pancake Breakfast Coordinators
Works with our business sponsors