We are dedicated to preserving the health and beauty of our lake for future generations.
1. Be a reliable voice for membership and build knowledge to address environmental challenges on our lake.
2. Create opportunities that engage and connect members, nonmembers, and directors.
3. Monitor water quality and protect the beauty of our beaches and shoreline.
4. Foster positive relationships with officials and advance the LPA's best interest.
5. Ensure membership benefits are met. Inform, listen, and respond to members' concerns.
Committees change as community needs shift.
-Business & Homeowner
-Social Media & Publications
-Water Quality Monitoring
Spring Beach Clean-Up
Coffee Chats with an Expert
Lake-Wide Rummage Sales